write a letter to your friend describing him about your preparation for the Examination?


Suppose, you are Shakil/Shakila living at college road, Chittagong. Your friend Sum on/Sumona living at Kot Bari, Bihar road, Comilla, want to know about your preparation for the JSC/SSC/Final Examination. Now, write a letter to your friend describing him about your preparation for the Examination.

preparation for the Examination


                                                                                             College Road Chittagong
Dear Sumona,                                                                                 April 19, 2018
                                                                              
Thank you so much for your letter. It’s really very good that you’re well prepared for the exam. But Sumona, I’m really anxious about my preparation. It fact I have no tension in Maths, Bangla, Science and other subject. I had much problem in English. But perhaps I’m trying to recover it soon. In fact, I didn’t get interest in English. Last week my father bought me a book. This book made me so much interested in English. Sample paragraphs, letters, applications, dialogues etc are written so nicely. The model questions can also be practiced without the help of a teacher. I’m reading this book day and night, I’m going to be confident about getting A plus.

Do pray for me. Write to me if you get time.
Yours lovingly
Shakila

From,
      Shakila
      College Road,
      Chittagong.
Stamp
To,
    Sumona
    Kot Bari, Bihar Road,
    Comilla.






Prepared By:
Shofi Mahmud Sumon
Student of IUB
Department Of Accounting

No comments

Powered by Blogger.